Vertical roller mill and ball grinding mill process comparison
Chaeng GRM vertical roller mill mainly consists of separator, grinding roller, rocker arm, grinding table, upper casing, frame, transmission, dry oil lubrication device, gas sealing pipe, limit device, water spray system, hydraulic pressure The device and the pipeline, the grinding and rolling device, the pipeline, the rolling device and the like are composed of components.
The ball grinding mill is generally composed of a horizontal cylinder, a hollow shaft for feeding and discharging, and a grinding head. The cylinder is a long cylinder. The cylinder is provided with an abrasive body. The cylinder is made of steel plate, and the steel liner is fixed to the cylinder. The body is generally a steel ball and is loaded into the cylinder according to different diameters and a certain proportion.
Vertical roller mill process features:
(1) The structure is simple, the vertical vertical installation is adopted, the floor space is small, and the capital investment is small;
(2) The auxiliary equipment of the whole vertical grinding system is less, the probability of stopping is small; the repair and replacement of the grinding roller and the grinding disc can be carried out at the same time; the online surfacing generally takes 3-5 days; the roller surface does not need to be shaved; the grinding roller is light in weight, It is convenient to replace the roller cover on site;
(3) The vertical grinding system has simple process flow and good adaptability to materials with large water content, and can conveniently adjust the fineness of the product and separately grind different kinds of materials such as cement clinker and slag;
(4) The system power consumption is 36kwh/t, and the grinding, drying and powder selection are all done under the negative pressure inside the mill, the equipment has good sealing performance and the dust pollution is small;
(5) System operation rate: 93%-97%
Ball mill process features:
(1) The structure is more complicated, horizontal installation, large floor area, and high capital investment;
(2) There are many system equipments, scattered maintenance points, many maintenance items, more time-consuming, and higher frequency of shutdown; online surfacing, generally takes 2 weeks; maintenance includes not only roller surface wear, but also roll surface shedding. The surface must be shaved; the single roll is heavy and difficult to maintain;
(3) The ball mill system has complex process flow and is not suitable for raw materials with large moisture content. It is difficult to adjust the product variety, and the adaptability of the grinding material is poor;
(4) The system power consumption is 80kwh/t, and the roller press system has a large circulation amount, and it has to be transported by the belt conveyor and the lifting conveyor, so the system is dusty;
(5) System operation rate: 85%-90%
Although the vertical mill has high equipment cost, the vertical mill integrates grinding, grading and drying, and the equipment is compact, simplifying the process flow, saving capital investment, and having strong drying ability. It can be dried by using auxiliary heat source. % of raw material moisture; high grinding efficiency, power consumption can be reduced by more than 30%.